Over 30 Years of Security Services!!
WELCOME! Allegiance Security is pleased to celebrate its over 30 years of security, investigation and risk management services to our diverse clients in Sydney and Australia wide, since our humble beginning in the early 1980s. Over the years, we’ve also involved in numerous successful international projects as well as establishing strong networks thereby building on this lasting foundation for the next 30 years! We are a proud Northern Beaches’ security company and with our proven record, established reliable networks and reputable capabilities, Allegiance brand would definitely be a great asset to your organisation. To personalise our service and if you need more information please contact directly Mark Greville (CEO) mob: 0413 156 006 or email: email@example.com
First Aid Courses
First Aid Course information is regularly available at the Allegiance Training Website. Check out the Allegiance Training First Aid Section for regular updated information. We currently offer two First Aid Courses;
1. HLTAID011 Provide First Aid - this course provides the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty in a range of situations. Upon successful completion, the student will be able to respond to an emergency situation, apply appropriate first aid procedures, communicate details of the incident and evaluate their own performance. Cost is $90
2. HLTAID009 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - we teach the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to casualty in a range of situations. Upon successful completion, the student will be able to respond in an emergency situation, perform CPR procedures and communicate details of the incident. Cost is $50
Call Allegiance on (02) 9905 9193 to make a booking or enquiry about future courses
Upcoming Cert II and Cert III Security Courses
Allegiance Training is running monthly security courses at its Brookvale training centre in the Northern Beaches of Sydney. The following courses are scheduled as follow;
1. Class 1AC Static Guards and Crowd Control - CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations - please contact our office for schedule.
2. Class 1B Body Guard - CPPSEC31418 Certificate III in Security Operations - please contact our office for schedule.
3. Class 1F Armed Guards/Cash-in-Transit - CPPSEC31318 Certificate III in Security Operations - please contact our office for schedule.
4. Class 1D Guard Dog Handler - CPPSEC31318 Certificate III in Security Operations - please contact our office for schedule.
With Allegiance Security, doing your security training with us means you could complete all the above training requirements and apply to all security licence classes in NSW after completing our training cycle. It is cost and time effective training. For more information on our new training cycle, course schedule, fees and application procedures please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9905 9193.
Important Information for students:
Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED): https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/online_services/security_licensing_and_enforcement_directorate
Unique Student Identifier (USI): https://www.usi.gov.au/about
CONSIDERING A PROFESSIONAL CAREER IN THE SECURITY INDUSTRY?
We are running following Courses:
Class 1AC - CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations
Please enrol your interest. For more info please
Evening hours to accommodate students, who are working full time.
This course covers the mandatory requirements for all new entrants into the Security Industry in New South Wales. This course will provide you with all the skills, knowledge and attributes required to work as an unarmed static and/or mobile patrol guard, a loss prevention officer working in retail, a crowd controller at clubs, pubs, sporting events and concerts, and a control room operator.
For more Course info please click below